The Annual Club Tournament was held over the Summer and Autumn. There were five separate events which were organised on a knockout basis. The tournament concluded with most of the finals being played on Sunday 30th October. This was an excellent day with good quality tennis played in a very friendly spirit. There were approximately 30 spectators watching the various matches – a good number for club tennis! Refreshments were served throughout the day.
The tournament winners were presented with their trophies by Chris & Andy Taylor at the Awards Evening on 26th November.
• Luke Harrison won the Men’s Singles for the third consecutive year.
• Sarah Hurley also won the Ladies Singles for the third consecutive year.
• Luke Harrison & Wayne Russell won the Men’s Doubles.
• Sarah Hurley & Linda Mantle won the Ladies Doubles.
• The Mixed Doubles was won this year by two of our juniors – Brooke Daunton & Luke Johnson.
See photos below: