The Club has a wide range of tennis based activities including:
- Club sessions run throughout the week. These are a good way to meet other members and play with new people.
- Evenings sessions run on Mondays and Thursdays. Monday focusses on match practice for Summer League during April-July.
- Daytime sessions run on Tuesday and Friday mornings and Saturday afternoons.
- Thursday evening sessions include both juniors and adults and, in the Summer time, are often followed by a home cooked supper or a BBQ.
- Tennis tournaments of various formats throughout the year. Refreshments are generally available.
- American Tournament are run at regular intervals through the year.
- The Annual Club Tournament is held in late Summer/Autumn which includes separate knockout events for men’s singles, ladies’ singles, men’s doubles, ladies’ doubles and mixed doubles.
- The Presidents Plate tournament is an annual mixed doubles competition held in the Spring.
- League tennis where matches are played against other local clubs.
- Tennis matches arranged between Club members. These range from social to very competitive matches.
In addition, there are a wide range of social events throughout the year including skittles, quiz & curry nights, annual awards evening and BBQs.
The 2017 Club Tournament winners were:
The 2017 President Plate winners were:
- Men’s Singles: Leo Lazarides
- Ladies Singles: Sarah Hurley
- Men’s Doubles: Felix Boyes & Freddie Savage
- Ladies Doubles: Jo Hargreaves & Sarah Hurley
- Mixed Doubles: Jo Hargreaves & Felix Boyes
- Megan O’Connor & Brendan Wilde